September 2017 - May 2018
Tuition may be paid in full, or on a monthly recurring basis. Tuition that is paid in full by September 1 will include a 5% discount. If you choose to make monthly payments, tuition is due on the first of the month every month from September through April for a total of 8 payments.
After registering for class, you will receive an invoice via email with your unique payment link and instructions for secure online bank-to-bank payment through Intuit. Please save this email somewhere safe for monthly access. We do not accept cash or checks as payment. If you prefer to pay via credit card, we can accept payments at the front desk during office hours, but a $3 convenience fee will be added to each transaction.
Adding a class online will enroll your dancer in the selected class/day/time. The fees applied at checkout are your registration fee for the season. For families enrolled in multiple classes, the maximum registration fee you will pay is $50/year. Any additional fees paid online will show up on your invoice as a credit for your September payment.
Costumes and recital fees are built in to these even payments to make it easier to budget. When comparing prices, please keep this in mind, as other studios charge hundreds of dollars in extra fees.
Primary Dance Class
Me and My Bear; Acro; Hip Hop; Musical Theater; Pom
Level 1; Level 2
Level 3; Level 4
Honors Line Ballet/Tap/Jazz Combo
Junior Line Ballet
Senior Line Ballet
Once you've signed up for a primary class, all additional classes are priced as follows:
Whether you're preparing for auditions, practicing recital dances, or just getting together with friends to dance, extra time in our studio may be just what you need:
Private Lessons, Etc
Private Lessons for Outside Student
Studio Rental During Business Hours
We know that all extra-curricular activities cost money and most have added expenses that pop up throughout the year. Knowing upfront about extra expenses is important and we aim to be as transparent as possible. We know our prices are amongst the very lowest in town, so we aren't afraid to lay it all out there!
WHAT TUITION COVERS:
- All regularly-scheduled classes
- Recital costumes and headpieces
- Two complimentary tickets per family to each show your dancer is performing in
OTHER RELATED EXPENSES:
- Dancewear to wear each week and the required shoes for each class
- Required tights and makeup for picture day/rehearsal/recital (tights = $12 per pair; makeup bundles through our AVON Rep = $8-25)
- Instead of a recital fee (up to $150 at other studios), we ask students to fundraise by selling Cookie Dough or AVON. This is intended to remain a fundraiser which should be free to your family, but I know I can't resist buying from both catalogs each year so I thought it was worth mentioning!
- Additional recital tickets - $8 in advance or $10 at the door.
- Picture Day photos - individual and/or group photos in each recital costume
- Recital shirts featuring the recital logo usually cost $15 and are a great keepsake to collect each year!
- SDA apparel is available for purchase in the fall. These items can be worn to/from classes and in some of our add-on classes like pom and hip hop and during our "SDA Spirit Week" in the spring